ST QUINTIN’S KEY WORKER SERVICE (0-7YEARS)
The Key Worker Service helps families find out about the different services which are available to offer support to a child with a disability. The service provides emotional support to the family, makes appropriate referrals to other professionals, helps with benefit and other applications, liaises with other professionals and co-ordinates services.
A child under the age of six is eligible if they show a delay in more than one area of development, which could significantly affect their everyday living, and may include:
- global developmental delay
- a learning disability
- a sensory impairment
- a physical impairment
- chronic ill health or medical problems
- a serious life limiting or terminal illness
- a severe communication or language disorder
- an Autistic Spectrum disorder with associated learning disability
Referrals can be made directly by calling 020 8968 2570 or by a professional involved in your child’s or family’s care.