FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICE (0-14 years)
Full of Life’s Family Support Service offers independent advice and information on the following:
- Benefits (including Disability Living Allowance and Carers Allowance).
- Issues relating to Housing, Health and Social Services.
- Preparation for meetings.
- Support with complaints/appeals.
- Liaising with various Statutory Departments that support families, such as Social Services and Health.
You can contact Full of Life’s Family Support Service directly on 0208 962 9994 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Family support service operates Tuesday to Friday by appointment only.