FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICE (0-14 years)
Full of Life’s Family Support Service offers independent advice and information on the following:
- Benefits (including Disability Living Allowance and Carers Allowance).
- Special educational needs support for early years.
- Issues relating to Housing, Health and Social Services.
- Preparation for meetings.
- Support with complaints/appeals.
- Liaising with various Statutory Departments that support families, such as Social Services and Health.
You can contact Full of Life’s Family Support Service directly on 020 8962 9952 / email@example.com
The Family support service operates Tuesday to Friday by appointment only.