CARER’S ADVOCACY SERVICE (14+ years)
Full of Life’s Carer’s Advocacy Service provides independent practical support, advice and information on the following:
- Issues relating to Social Services, such as Carer’s Assessments, Needs Assessments and access to Services
- Support with transition from Children to Adult Services
- Education Advice (16 plus)
- General information and advice relating to Benefits and Housing
- Form filling (benefits, grants and applications)
- Support attending meetings/reviews
- Complaints (support and advice)
- Liaising with services and professionals to access the best support for families
- Provides a quarterly newsletter for parent carers
The Carer’s Advocacy Service also works to ensure that parent carers and their families are at the heart of service development.
For more information about Full of Life’s Carer’s Advocacy Service you can contact Full of Life directly on 020 8962 9917 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Carer’s Advocacy Service operates Monday to Friday by appointment only.